Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Courtney's At-Home Lunch

Leftovers for dinner today. I'm hoping Lane posts the rosemary-under-the-skin chicken and eggplant he's threatening to make, but in case not figured I'd share my standard weekday lunch. The two staples are cottage cheese with furikake (on the left side of the plate) and kim chee (on the right). Today I added some of the Korean stir fried black bean salad; sometimes I have natto or a bit of whatever. The white stuff is buttermilk. Sometimes I drink it straight; today it was 50/50 mixed with water.

BTW, this is only lunch for when I'm working from my home office. I would not inflict kim chee on my clients or their employees! When I pack lunch to travel, it's a typical small bento - about 1/3 cup each of cottage cheese, some sort of grain, some sort of veggie or green and some celery or tomato or fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment