Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Getting Back On the Low-Carb Bandwagon

Evening commitments and leftover pot pie = no cooking today. So just a quick blog about this low-carb diet. Phil and I have had a lot of carbs over the last few days - the corn pudding, followed by the pot pie; plus some hefty sandwiches at a post-inauguration get-together yesterday. The result? We are really looking forward to finishing the last of that pot pie so we can get back to our now-normal diet.

I've read about this response on a lot of the paleo and low-carb blogs, but really didn't think I'd feel that way, too. But it turns out I do. Tomorrow, meat and vegetables. Maybe some lamb heart cappriccio, I'm not sure. But I do know I don't want to see a piece of bread or bunch of starch on my dinner plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment